Shipping and Delivery Policy
Southloom Handmade and Organics stands behind the quality of its service and we endeavor to have all our products delivered to you on time and in impeccable condition. Orders placed under international shipments outside of India will include shipping charges, as applicable.
- Domestic shipping within India is Free of Cost for all our customers choosing the 'Free Shipping' option on the checkout page.
- International Shipping orders are delivered within 4 to 15 days depending on the location to which the product is delivered. Where the Minimum Delivery Time is 4 days and maximum is 15 days depending on the region or country to which the customer orders. Additional Time / Days if the product is held up in customs will not be considered for the same.
- Delivery time for Domestic Shipping will range from 1 to 10 days depending on the location of the Pincode provided by the customer.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes. Minimum Delivery Time will be 2 days and Maximum Delivery time is 10 days.
- We Only Charge in Case the customer opts for the more Premium - Express and Standard Shipping options which are Rs. 380 and Rs. 90 respectively.
- If in case there are any issues with the delivery/package it has be brought to our attention within 24 hrs. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +919037037790. Any concerns/quires/requests, post this will not be entertained.
- Southloom deliver products internationally as well. We strive to maintain timely and easy international shipments and deliveries. Any Customs Duty/Import Tax/GST charges should be borne by the customer as it is not under Southloom or our shipping partners control and is levied by the government of the City/State/Country of the customer.
- Note - This import tax depends from country to country and it is based on the invoice value - You can check for the exact value from DHL.
Fair Usage Policy
Southloom maintains optimal service and straightforward returns process to ensure customer satisfaction, yet some customer accounts exploit these policies. Such accounts often return, cancel or exchange items too often and even go a step further to refuse delivery on several occasions. This hampers our ability to ensure timely delivery to other customers and such actions end up being a disservice to the regular customers. Therefore, customer accounts evidenced to continually misuse our return policy will be barred from utilizing the COD option or availing free shipment for their future orders.
Track Your Order
Once you place an order, you will receive an email confirming that the order has been dispatched for delivery. In the email, you will obtain a link which will enable you to track your order whenever you choose until it is delivered to you.
Our Courier Partners
To ensure delivery on time we associate with reliable courier partners who handle the complete transit insurance of the package for delivery. They include Speed Post by India Post / DTDC (for Domestic), DHL / FedEx / Aramex (for International).